Wednesday 24 November 2010

Day 39 Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality

I am a Virgo. I would say that I am pretty typical.

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical (I would like to think!)

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

The only attributes in this list I was unsure of are in orange. I'm not particularly practical and diligent sounds a bit sumbmissive to me.

I think Tabby posted the massive section from the website on Virgo personality (are we virgoans? I never know!) So if you fancy a look again it's here: http://www.astrology-online.com/virgo.htm

It discusses cleanliness and needing things in order. I'm much better now that I have lived with Dan for 4 years. I understand that other people can't always meet my expectations on the tidiness front and can adapt to this. With exception of my sister that is. She is horrendously untidy and doesn't care about rooms smelling nice or washing clothes. I really struggled with having her here. Dan knows how odd I am about having things in their right places. I hate having anything on the fireplace (honestly why do people put their dirty plates / car keys / phones on our fireplace??) or in my line of vision on the floor. Ok I'm mad, moving on!!

It goes onto having trust issues and being self concious, both of which I can relate to well. I am constantly putting pressure on myself etc. It sucks.

So they bring the art of self concealment to a high pitch, hiding their apprehensiveness about themselves and their often considerable sympathy with other people under a mantle of matter-of-factness and undemonstrative, quiet reserve. They are still waters that run deep. Yet in their unassuming, outwardly cheerful and agreeable fashion, they can be sensible, discreet, well spoken, wise and witty, with a good understanding of other people's problems which they can tackle with a practicality not always evident in their own personal relationships.

Yep yep and yep.

    LIKES
  • Health foods
  • Lists
  • Hygiene
  • Order
  • Wholesomeness  ??
    DISLIKES
  • Hazards to health
  • Anything sordid
  • Sloppy workers
  • Squalor
  • Being uncertain

You rarely hear the word squalor these days! I guess these fit me. Lists are my favourite of course, they help me to be organised and get things done. So yeah, I am your typical virgo(an) destined to be obsessive compulsive and reserved forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment