Tuesday 23 November 2010

Cool Places

Writers Block Question:
What's your favorite city or town that you've visited? Why do you love it?

My favourite UK city has to be Bath. My earliest memory of it is when I was about 6. I remember getting a magazine with free black jack sweets I hated and palmed off on my Dad. We did the whole visiting the Roman Baths thing because I was obsessed with history (I was an odd child) and it was very exciting.

More recently Dan and I went together as a couple. We stayed in the Travel Lodge that has a Wagamama's (my favurite restaurant in the UK) beneath it. We took lots of lovely walks which mostly involved looking for piggies (http://www.kingbladudspigs.org/)


We also went to a couple of tea rooms (Not Sally Lunn's because it was too busy!) We also visited the Roman Baths! Some pictures of the very beautiful and historic Bath:


No comments:

Post a Comment