Monday 15 November 2010

Day 31 Whatever tickles your fancy

Whatever tickles my fancy eh? Hmmm.

Recent events:

It's my first proper shift tutoring today (eek). Start at 4pm. Dan finishes work at 4.30 :S. A well thought through plan!

Our very clever guinea pig Rodney now chooses when he wants to come out and play with us or not using a step fashioned out of a lunchbox. So cute! Chuck is now really into watching tv and flattens himself out, cuddling into our legs. He enjoyed the film 'Open Season' yesterday.

My Grandad decided he was going to fall down the stairs last week and needed a blood transfusion. He's 78! I think he's ok though. Its about the 3rd time it's happened in 2 years but they won't move into a bungalow because they feel it isn't worth it. Old people!! I still have all of my Grandparents *knocks wood* because somehow they seem to bounce back from their crazy antics. Bodes well for future me I think.

Can't think of anything else! Til next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment