Monday 8 November 2010

Day 25 A letter to someone you judged by their first impression

Sorry for completely forgetting you yesterday blogpants. Here is another installment.

Dear Ex-College Tutor,

Back whe I was in your class I didn't understand why someone who was 6 years older than me was teaching me things I already knew. Whenever I asked questions you didn't seem overly sure and I gave you loads of grief. Now I'm nearly your age and I am really sorry. You were actually a sweet girl trying to make the best of things and you'd been catapulted into our class halfway through the year. When you fell down the stairs and hurt yourself, you tried not to cry in front of us. You did anyway. I felt bad then for confronting you about you lack of knowledge. I *wish* I could obtain the job you had or any job in fact which obviously means you were good for something (even if you couldn't tell me about certain child development theorists!). I bet you are amazing now!!

Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment