Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day 21 Your favourite television program

I am going to share 2 of my favourite television programmes with you today.

The first of which is the Gilmore Girls. I *wish* people were really like the characters in this show. Everyone would look after each other and get their handsome hunk of a cafe owner to fall in love with them. Everyone would know everything about each other and have a best friend they'd known since nursery. I seriously want to be adopted into the Gilmore household. The 'Gilmore Girls' love old movies and snacking and everybody loves them. Sometimes when I'm pigging out I feel like I am channeling my inner Lorelei!

Here is a clip of their fast talking...




My other favourite has to be Masterchef. I enjoy salavating over their creations and choosing who I think is going to suck at judging. I always find a handsome man to gawp at and an underdog to cheer on and unlike most talent shows these people actually have cooking ability! Plus I love the judges and presenters of the show. Greg Wallace for the win!

Masterchef innuendo's:

2 comments:

  1. I keep dipping into the Gilmore Girls and I think I ought to watch it from the beginning. I love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it's fab! I record it off of E4 at the moment so I get a daily dose of it xx

    ReplyDelete