Wednesday 13 October 2010

DAY 3 Your favourite film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxBXm7ZUTM

Die Hard

Disregard the creepy voice over man, this is an awesome film. I know I was probably supposed to pick a Disney film but since this is one of our fail-safe movies I thought it was the better choice. Perfect for Christmas (and any other time in our househould!) I first watched this when Dan and I started going out and we've watched all of the others since. I'm not going to tell you the plot, you'll just have to watch it!

Yippee kai yay Motherfuckera!

(if someone could tell me how to embed the photo that would be great!)

1 comment:

  1. You can upload photos on the toolbar. And YouTube has an embed button in the little bit by the description button, just copy and paste that into the tab which says 'edit html' when you write out your post.

    Also, DIE HARD IS AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete