Monday 11 October 2010

DAY 1 Introduce yourself / List your likes and dislikes

I'm Aimee. Better known as Meemo / Meems / Aimz to family and friends. My last name plagues me. For some reason no matter how many times I correct people I will always be referred to as 'Hannah', So there we go, my first dislike and we are a mere 3 sentences in. I also know that my surname is a palindrome and yes if Dan and I ever get married I will still have a Christian name as my surname (Kelly - if you're interested).

Aside from this, I am 24. Currently an unemployed teacher and hating every minute of it. Every minute that doesn't involve drinking tea and watching Gilmore Girls re-runs that is... I'm hopeful though.

I'm looking forward to settling down. I live with my boyfriend and best friend of 5 years. We share 4 gerbils and 2 guinea pigs and hope in the future to own a border collie named Copernicus (a la Back to the Future).

Ok, enough of that. Onto likes and dislikes:

LIKES: tea, baths, the smell of baking, gluten free cupcakes, gluten free pancake mix, fruit, sushi, Wagamama's, reading under a duvet, gerbera's, songs with piano parts, raspberry jelly, Gilmore Girls, my family, dressing up

DISLIKES: hospitals, needles, my retainer, taking tablets, how quickly my house gets messy, massive spiders, ironing, map reading, rude people, supermarkets

That will do for now I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment