Wednesday 20 October 2010

Day 10 A letter to the person you hate most or caused you a lot of pain

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was a complete nervous wreck at my interview and then when I came home and the adrenalin had gone I just wanted to sleep forever. Apologies!

This challenge is a bit tricky too!

Dear Doctors of the UK,

You are only doing your job but you basically suck. I can barely walk into a hospital without breaking into a nervous sweat, even if I am not going to be operated on or have my vital fluid stolen (they should be in my body where they belong). Having had so many operations and been treated as patient X in front of all of your students has wound me up beyond belief! No one looks their best when they're in hospital and being handed your pants in a sandwich bag is just plain humiliating! (Although hunky doctor of appendectomy fame didn't seem too bothered... And is therefore exempt).

The worst part is that I will soon have to meet with you again to have lenses placed in my eyes, cataracts removed and a hip replacement. Please try to be nice even though it is in your nature to think you are better than me.

Not so much thanks,

Patient X

No comments:

Post a Comment