Friday 29 October 2010

Day 16 Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes

I had to have a really good think about this one. At first I struggled to think of 5 and then my boyfriend (of all people) listed the many celeb crushes I've had over the years, telling me that I'd have difficulty picking just 5!

In no particular order -

1. Will Smith

Ok, I found the most pervy picture of Will Smith in all his gorgeousness! MMmmm. This celeb crush I oddly share with my Step Mum but it's ok because he is beautiful.




















2. George Clooney

George Clooney at event of The 80th Annual Academy Awards 

It might seem a little obvious and he's only a year younger than my Mum but he is the ultimate silver fox! I can't help it. There's just something about him.

3. Jason Statham


Every girl needs a bit of rough. Jason Statham is mine! His body is fit and he plays interesting characters I fall in love with. YUM. He is currently dating a Victoria's Secret model (boo!).

4. Matt Damon


Being gorgeous, funny and down to earth makes Matt Damon the perfect man. Plus he does charity work and married someone out of the biz.

5. Zachary Levi


This guy plays the lead role in 'Chuck'. My guinea pig is named after this character because we love this show. He plays a computer geek spy but, like most of these lovely men, gets snapped up by a beautiful blonde :(.


Some of the pictures wouldn't move to the right places but the sentiment is there. Day 16 completed!





No comments:

Post a Comment