Saturday 30 October 2010

Day 17 A photo that makes you sad

This is a 19 year old me standing in our new (now old) flat. This photo is bittersweet for me because it was the begining of Dan and I being free from our parents, getting to do what we liked, when we liked. I'm sad because this was pre-uni and we no longer live there. Our house is much better but we made so many memories there that it makes me feel sad to have let it go. Now we drive past it almost ever day and although Dan doesn't get sentimentally attached, sometimes I wave like a crazy person in the flats general direction. Also, I'd like to be 19 again please.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun I can totally understand how u feel.. im in my last yr of uni and my bf is too (hes done 4 in total - as he did a masters). We met through being slapped into the same uni rented acocmodation. Im really scared of leaving uni and everything bein crap... infact sometimes I work my self up into a frezy about it and get really depressed and need to have a good cry. Im really scared of being so young (21) when I qualify and being in such a stressful job and trying to find my way in life in morgages payin student over drafts off n such, very scared. When i go past teh house we met even though its in a very rough area in the central city it hurts!! I TOTALLY know how u feel... if u need a friend I am HERE. HONESTLY maybe we can support each other. !!! Love the Blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks hun! That's exactly how it is. Except getting a job in teaching is so difficult when you're settled in one place and cant drive. That's stressful in itself. What area do you want to go into with your psychology degree? Does your bf feel the same about you finishing? Student debt sucks but at least you'll be finished before the crazy fee's come in!! x x x

    ReplyDelete