Thursday 26 May 2011

The Ongoing Wedding Journal :P

Bex let slip that Dad is thinking of contributing to our day but Mum isn't. This isn't too surprising but we'll see.

I've been considering wedding music. I know you're not supposed to do that util you have "2-4 months to go" but until we have a venue, there isn't much I can do. On the serious side, I have an amazing wedding classics CD by Classic FM and on the not so serious side, we've considered things like 'Bright Eyes' First Day of my Life, Jackie Wilson's 'Higher and Higher' (Famously used in Ghostbusters) and Katrina and the Waves 'Walking on Sunshine' to complete the ceremony.

I find all of the traditional walking down the aisle music really boring and overdone. I'll probably end up eating my words on that comment as I stride down to the alter to Canon D or the Wedding March from Midsummer Night's Dream. The least overused one is 'Intermezzo' and it's quite pretty so might opt for that.

Statue of Liberty Scene Ghostbusters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQj3LIH-DqM

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jvB3xKsiyvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment