Sunday 8 May 2011

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding



This song from Romeo and Juliet because it's just so romantic.

So I wrote this entry before I actually got engaged. Weird huh? Last week Dan popped the question and we are (I am) incredibly excited about it. We bought the ring today but alas it is too big even though they measured my finger they gave me a ring 2 sizes too big! So we have to go back to Goldsmiths and get another one a bit smaller or this one resized. Poo.

We've decided to get married next July (29th possibly if you're saving the date). We've written the guest list (approx 40 people). We've also chosen a venue which might be a little bit expensive but we love. We've also had a friend say that he'll do the photography for free which is amazingly kind! Things are moving along already, woo!

So here we go with the actual entry:



Even though its a song about suicide...

Also the instrumental version of The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man was on a modern wedding CD I saw, which was amazing but I think that it's for an entirely different wedding ;)



P.S. sorry for missing out day 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment