Wednesday 18 May 2011

Getting Married

Since being engaged for less than 2 weeks I have realised that you must be a millionaire in order to pay for a wedding. We went to two of our four prospective venues today and they were both above our budget. About double what we wanted to spend, even on a Sunday. What makes it worse is that the second place was gorgeous and I'm in love with it.

£60 a head for food without VAT, staff costing, renting the plates and cutlery... What the bloody hell??? And then you can have a free bar on top, which isn't happening becaue atm just to eat and be inside this place to get married (without having the registrar) is £13,000.

At this rate we will be having our wedding wearing jeans and the entertainment will be me humming to myself on the stage whilst waving my arms about.

Argh and pooo

No comments:

Post a Comment