Saturday 29 January 2011

Monster Cold!! Dun dun dun!

Well I was off work for 2 days because I felt crap. I went back in again yesterday (Friday) and since I was in the literacy / role play area I really struggled because it involves alot of singing, reading and talking and my voice was threatening to disappear. I woke up early this morning to find my tongue and throat in agony (lower down, not tonsil stumpy pain) and I had no voice at all.

So this morning I whispered (painfully) a happy anniversary to Daniel. We're supposed to be going out for tea and I was going to dress up etc but I just feel like a phlegmy person. We're also supposed to be seeing Tangled beforehand but we'll see how we go.

On another note, we've moved the guinea pigs onto the dining room just so they get a bit more used to us. Luckily I can't smell at the moment!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment