Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day 47 Birthday wish list

I will try to write a birthday list but I still have 8 months to go! On my 25th birthday I ould like...

Nice jeans - kept far away from my work uniform so I don't feel like they'll only get covered in paint / dribble / breakfast

Tonnes of LUSH

Chocolate!

Books - hopefully Terry Pratchett's Colour of Magic b/c my lovely Dad got me the DVD instead

Gluten free CAKE. Actual birthday cake with jam and icing.

Money

A nice big bag to carry all my crap to work in. But not Cath Kidston as everyone in the place is obsessessed and I don't fancy having a slight variation of someone else's bag.

Things for our house - Gibbley things as my Stepmum would say. Pictures and frames and candles and cushions etc

World peace?

Ok, it's fairly vague but who know's what I'll get 8 months from now! Sorry for being flakey with the postings but I was in bed by 8 last night and am so exhausted with having a cold etc. Only 3 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment