Saturday 22 January 2011

Day 49 Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

I have already done this really.

I hope to save lots of money. We'd like to get married at some point and be able to afford little sproglings too. First we need to pay off our debts, then we need to be able to afford to get engaged! It'll happen. We just need to tighten our belts. It's better to know that we'll do it properly some day than rush and have a wedding that we're both not happy with / not have everyone we love there.

Beyond this I would like to enjoy my job. Massive tick here so far.

I would also like to go on holiday. I have 2 weeks booked off so far. The centre is closed for a week in August for a big clean and I have some time off at easter I've booked.

We'd also like to do more to the house.

Last day tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment