Sunday 16 January 2011

Day 46 Photos of personal things in your life (pets, family, house, ect.)

I am feeling insanely lazy again so you're just going to end up with pictures that already exist on my laptop.


Family:




This is Dan and he is awesome. 'Nuff said.



Mum. Utter cheese.



Stepdad (and his twin nieces)


Becky - Sister.




Dad and little little sister Evie. There are no photo's in existence of my stepmum. Well 3 in total and all belong to my dad / her parents...


Pets: I'll admit that I'm a crazy pet lady. We'd like a dog but not until we've had sprogs and have the time to take care of one.

Caramac the gorgeous, inquisitive gerbil!

Bounty is Caramac's cagemate and is very friendly. She's the easiest to pick up and likes a good cuddle.


Oreo the black and white pied gerbil. She is very terretorial but very cute.

Butterfinger shares with Oreo. She is shy but loves nose kisses :D/

Chuck is made of awesome. He liked to watch tv and youtube (example here).

Rodney! Likes to eat hay and curl up in a ball when we cuddle him.

I don't have pictures of our house so I may save that for another blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment