Saturday 26 March 2011

Random Blog

I thought I would document a serious lack of parenting when Dan and I went to Macdonalds after my shift yesterday because I was like "seriously, wtf". First of all this lady (in the loosest sense of the word)'s  older child coughed everywhere without putting his hand over his mouth. Ick. My babies can do this with a little reminding, I'm sure your 8 year old can. Then both children went and sat down at a table with rubbish strewn all over it from people beforehand (because they were bored) and the little one (aged 6 ish) started picking at the leftovers and drinking from the other peoples cups with the straw. EWWWWWW. Cannot believe it. Mum shouted at the older child to move the tray away but it was too late. Fricking gross.

Parental FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment