Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day 25 - A picture of your day.

I don't one picture would sumise my day so here is a bullet pointed list of my day off instead. Didn't get a picture of shopping / eating.
Today;
I got up at 7.30am on my day off!

I started doing some work and had a cup of tea with the last of the milk.

Had a shower and got dressed.

Rang the doctors to make an appointment.

Tidied and hoovered the living room.

Emptied and refilled the dishwasher.

Sat down to watch America's Next Top Model with a fruit cup and glass of cranberry juice.

Then I realised we had another episode of ANTM recorded and it was the final! So I made some Philly covered toast and watched it. (The person I wanted to win actually won so watching it was worth it)

Fetched the post in from the porchway to see my invitation for Lucy's baby shower was here!

Then I did a little bit more work with the help of Jo.

Cleared up from lunch and stuck the dishwasher on.

Then I went to tame my fluffy hair with the help of straighteners to the tunage I selected on spotify. Chill out essentials. This made me wish that someone would ring the doorbell and whisk me off to a beach somewhere hot so I could just spong out in the sun... Didn't happen though.

Dan came home to pick me up and take me back to Chi with him.

I met my mum in town.

Shopped without spending any money :(

Went home with my mum and ate LOADS before my dinner time.

Went to Dan's Dad's. He wasn't there, so we came home and I nibbled at chips and ate tomatoes.

I suspect that we will watch the Gilmore Girls + another programme and then sleepy bye byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment