Friday 18 March 2011

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Oh God, there are far too many of these floating around my head right now.



Lol, I typed in ditsy person and Phoebe came up. I worry that people will think my head is full of clouds. I was a bit of a daydreamer as a child and although I work hard to hold things in my head, they tend to fall out without my permission. Like forgetting my colleagues name yesterday and forgetting to put lunch aside for the child who fell asleep at my lunch table. I didn't mean to do it and I mean well but I just look like an idiot and then I feel guilty and then I worry for days over tiny details. I want people to see me as an intelligent being but I seem to fall short of the mark sometimes :( ::whinge over:: Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment