Sunday 3 April 2011

Weekend

I am so thrilled to only have 3 shifts of 8 - 6 this week (except weds 8am - 8pm). I have Thursday off and a staff meal in the evening (which I may / may not go to) and then inset day and pudding club on Friday. Our inset is from 9am - 4pm and I have no idea what it entails yet!

Glad of a short-ish week because I've been feeling really out of sorts this week. Had a couple of naps and fell asleep sitting up in the middle of the week (at home whilst being cuddled!). Dan had to sit still for 45min before he made me go up to bed. This morning Dan took the massive tree stump to the dump with Tom and I physically couldn't get myself out of bed. Just feeling a bit sad, mixed with tiredness. Thankfully 2 cups of tea later and a shower worked their magic. Don't really know whats wrong but I only have 18 days til our time off which should hopefully sort me out!

Tonight I will be relaxing with copious amounts of tea, a lovely bath and a fresh face mask from LUSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment