Sunday 3 April 2011

day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere

My mum took us on holiday to Cyprus just before Evie was due to be born. I think it was to take her mind off it. All we took were clothes for warm weather but it was FREEZING and I wore the jeans I had worn on the plane for the whole week, which I never do because YUCK.

Anyway, the only album I listened to on repeat really was 'The Strokes - Is this it?' and something else I can't remember. This is a track from that album because it reminds me of Cyprus.



Incedentally, Evie was born 2 days before we went home and we went straight to Dads to see her.

I don't know what it is with my parents and going on holiday during crappy times. My dad always goes away when it's meant to be my parents wedding anniversary and they've been divorced 11 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment