Tuesday 7 December 2010

Bleugh

I know I said I was going to take a break but I am bored in the Uni Canteen waiting for work to ringeth me back.

I am so ill :( I am all ready for work, blue polo shirt, tights under the trousers and all, but my chest hurts when I walk and I'm having to drink peppermint tea constantly to avoid being sick (again). I don't want to pass this onto anyone especially the children. I've had my flu jab so I'm pretty sure it's just a bad cold I've had for the past 4 days but it's still horrendous. I still need to find cover for my funeral and travelling days as well as today. I hope work will understand that I am icky and need to stay away. Or give me the contact sheet so I can get cracking.

My sister is staying over tonight like old times. It made me sad when she said it was nice to be in a house with heating and food but thats what you get when you fanny off on your ownsome! But yes, she will be heated and fed this evening woo. I do worry about her sometimes.  

Trying to block out sad things. It won't be real til tomorrow / thursday when reality kicks in. Will be nice to see Evieboo and my Daddy regardless (and my favourite Uncle Gary). Just trying to concentrate on being positive or I think everything might just unravel in front of me. Seriously hope 2011 is my year to be happy. The last year has been utter crap!!!

Next year I want to:
  • Have a more full time job
  • Go on holiday somewhere I've never been
  • Celebrate and go out more often
  • See my family more
  • Sort out the house
Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Aimz says:
    everything is crap and arse
    Dan says:
    what do you mean?
    Aimz says:
    life wise
    nothing is shiny and happy
    everything is crap and arse
    Dan says:
    :(
    let's write off 2010 and look forward to 2011 mrs fis
    Aimz says:
    I say yes
    We should celebrate new year for that very reason
    eat our weight in cadburys
    and crisps
    and tell 2010 that it can fuck off
    Dan says:
    hoorah!

    ReplyDelete