Thursday 17 February 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.




Now this is a hard one. I wasn't very close to my Dad when I was growing up due to his job and his violent temper. However, when my parents divorced I came to realise how similar we were and have got closer and closer. Out of my whole family I would say that I have a closer bond with him. I trust him and know he won't share anything I tell him. Plus he trusts me and lets me into his confusing brain, whereas he doesn't share as much with Bex. 

I did think about my Mum but the divorce seemed to have the opposite effect on our relationship than mine and Dad's. We relied on each other in my childhood and then she decided that she wanted to be completely independent. Also we have alternate views on how people should live.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me and my daddy. Above 4 year old me and below 24 year old me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment